Travel Insurance Is Essential
This is why we have designed a comprehensive travel protection package just for you, so you can enjoy a worry free journey. The Craig Travel All Inclusive Insurance Package Plan covers 4 types of insurance:
Trip Cancellation: up to the nearest $1,000 increment of your total trip cost
Trip Interruption: up to $20,000 per person
Emergency Medical: up to $5 million
Baggage: up to $1,500 per person
Some of the many benefits include:
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Overseas medical coverage
- Trip Cancellation coverage to ensure your investment is protected
- Delayed baggage? You’re covered for the essentials
- Delayed flight assistance
- Baggage loss coverage
- Emergency medical transportation
- Emergency evacuation
Ask a Craig Travel advisor for details and a quote.
All insurance policies come with some limitations and exclusions of which you should be aware. Please read the insurance policy carefully and contact Craig Travel or Allianz Global Assistance if you have any questions.
For all new passengers booking a journey and making the excellent decision to take the Craig Travel All Inclusive Insurance Plan, an eligibility questionnaire must be completed and submitted to Craig Travel.
When should I purchase my travel Insurance?
We advise that you discuss your insurance needs at time of booking. It is strongly advised that insurance is purchased early to ensure coverage. While you can defer obtaining travel insurance until a later date, the Craig Travel All Inclusive Insurance Plan should be purchased prior to the first penalty date.
Canadian resident living outside of Ontario?
If you live outside of Ontario your policy must be issued by Allianz Global Assistance directly. Follow the steps below to obtain your coverage with the Craig Travel All Inclusive Insurance Plan. If you have any questions, please call your Craig Travel Sales Specialist at 1-800-387-8890.
- Determine the total cost of your insurance premium by using the insurance calculator at the top right of this page or call one of our sales specialists for a quote.
- Age Range = your age on the date the journey departs.
- Trip Length = your chosen trip length plus any pre or post extensions.
- Trip Cost = refer to the pricing tab of your desired journey for full details.
- Call Allianz Global Assistance at 1-800-491-0851, and give them the Craig Travel reference number 3447.
- Request to purchase the Craig Travel All Inclusive Insurance Plan.
- Provide any information requested to Allianz Global Assistance.
Think you do not need travel insurance? Think again.
Even when you’ve planned your trip down to the last detail, the unexpected can happen. It is best to be prepared for the unexpected.
Please note that insurance is mandatory for entrance into some countries and you will be denied entry if you do not have proof of coverage.