Craig Travel, a leader in group travel since 1969, is a family owned travel company that designs, creates and operates its own escorted journeys by land, sea and river to a host of worldwide destinations. We are looking to fill the following positions:
Status: Full time / 40 hours per week
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Location: Toronto office
Start date: Immediately
- Graduated from Travel & Tourism school
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-motivated / responsible / quick learner / resourceful
- Very detail oriented / computer literate
- Good communication skills – excellent spoken /written English
- TICO Certified
Role and Responsibilities: Reports to the Operations Manager and works closely with sales staff.
Primary responsibilities include the smooth and accurate functioning of all travel groups.
- Once groups are assigned by the Operations Manager, Operations staff are responsible for ongoing communication with the suppliers/airlines for their groups; ensuring that suppliers/airlines are updated as required with rooming lists, flight info, etc.
- Make and confirm all travel arrangements related to group travel, i.e. transfers, hotel, flights, deviation from the group and other related matters.
- Responsible for final documentation, ticketing, etc. and ensuring distribution of same in a timely manner – all final documents MUST be checked and verified.
- Quality control of group departures as well as documentation sent to passengers.
Qualified individuals should submit their resume as soon as possible to Gilda Kato and Courtney Samuels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No calls please.
Although we may not be hiring for all departments at this time we will collect and keep resumes on file should a position become available in the near future. Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the department(s) you prefer to be employed in: Group Sales, FIT Sales, Operations, Marketing, Product Development, Accounting, Admin or Customer Service.