Book With Confidence
At Craig Travel, we understand that in these uncertain times travellers more than ever are seeking piece of mind when planning future trips. We have all seen how quickly things can change and how important it is to be prepared. To ensure you are able to plan your future travel with confidence and without fear of losses or insurance claims, we are instituting a new temporary policy regarding future bookings.
Passengers wanting to book any of our group programs for 2021 onward can do so now knowing that:
- Deposit payments are refundable until at least 95 days before departure on most departures. The date on which deposits begin to be non-refundable will be listed on each product page and brochure. Some exceptions may apply.
- The Administration Fee (from $50pp) is waived through 2021.
- The purchase of travel insurance should be postponed until cancellation penalties begin.
- Consultation fees paid are refundable on all groups cancelled by Craig Travel due to COVID-19.
This policy will be valid for all bookings made on group products for travel departing prior to December 31, 2021. This policy is subject to change.
Craig Travel may need to cancel future group departures for reasons including but not limited to:
- The Government of Canada has a level 4 “Avoid all non-essential travel” advisory for one or more countries included in your itinerary. Regional travel advisories may not constitute a reason for a journey to be cancelled.
- The borders of your destination country are closed.
- Closure or suspension of service of vendors providing crucial services during the planned travel period. (Examples include: cruise line cancelled sailing, airline cancelled flights with no alternative available, etc).
The details of the COVID-19 cancellation policy relate to group travel products and not to any additional services purchased. Additional arrangements made outside group travel may be subject to different terms and conditions that are outside the control of Craig Travel. All efforts will be made to find the most beneficial outcome to a cancellation of these additional services. Passengers may be offered future travel vouchers with suppliers or Craig Travel as fair compensation of cancelled services only when a full refund is not possible. Some suppliers may require non-refundable deposits and/or define cancellation policies that differ from the above. In these cases, booked passengers will be notified of these details in writing before the applicable deadline. Craig Travel reserves the right to adjust this policy at anytime.