Craig Travel, a leader in group travel since 1969, is a family owned travel company that designs, creates and operates its own escorted journeys by land, sea and river to a host of worldwide destinations. We are looking to fill the following positions:
Status: Full time / 40 hours per week
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Start date: May 11, 2017
Job Description: Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist provides support to the company in the coordination and execution of all aspect of marketing and promotions. Works in conjunction with the Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialists, Product Development Manager and Reception.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working closely with reception on mailings of promotional collateral
- Creation, proof reading and printing of brochures, flatsheets, inserts, deck plans, letters, advertisements, press releases eblasts and newsletters
- Participation and organization of trade shows and events
- Updating and modifying the Craig Travel website www.craigtravel.com and various social media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Photo editing and alterations for online and print content
- Working closely with Graphic Designers to refine advertisements, maps and marketing collateral
- Assist in the contact of potential advertisers to promote clientele targeted journeys
- Special projects to enhance the productivity, appearance of materials and offerings to clients as required by the Marketing, Operations and Sales departments
- Filing as required by the Marketing Department
- Maintenance of the Marketing Department budget spreadsheet and tracking all cooperative marketing activities
- Be proficient with and comfortable using the in-house Microsoft programs
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Craig Travel products
- Any other duties that may be required by the Marketing Department
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Has previous marketing experience and good geographical knowledge
- TICO certified is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Publisher
- Flexible attitude, ability to work well within a team environment
- Creative with excellent written english skills
- Self-motivated / quick study / resourceful / responsible
Qualified individuals should submit their resume to Melanie McIlroy and Courtney Samuels at [email protected].
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an inverview. No calls please.
Although we may not be hiring for all departments at this time we will collect and keep resumes on file should a position become available in the near future. Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to [email protected] indicating the department(s) you prefer to be employed in: Group Sales, FIT Sales, Operations, Marketing, Product Development, Accounting, Admin or Customer Service.