Can I use my electric appliances (eg hairdryer, razor, etc.) while on tour? | Craig Travel

Depending on where you travel, you will find different power levels (i.e. 110 or 220 volts) and a variety of power outlets. We suggest that purchase an universal power adapter kit that will allow you to use different voltages and outlets. Many new hotels provide outlets that provide both voltages and accept a number of different plugs. If you are not able to find a suitable plug, contact the front desk.